Tablets and smartphones make consuming content on the go simple and handy, but there’s still much to be claimed for watching on a big-screen television. You could be viewing anything on your phone that you’d want to see on a bigger screen or connect with individuals in the room. Thankfully, handsets and tablet devices are equipped with multifunctional features such as music playback, games, and video streaming. Most of them also have the computing capability of a laptop in a portable device. How to connect samsung phone to tv with usb which provides the freedom to link it to a second screen or monitor, such as your television.
Table of Content
How to Connect Samsung Phone to TV with Usb
Is it possible to connect Samsung phone to TV using USB? You may attach it to your TV if it has a USB port. It is not feasible if you have one of the older conventional televisions. All of today’s new televisions include a USB port, and some have multiple connectors. So, if you have a new TV, you will very certainly be capable of connecting your phone to it through USB. You can use your Samsung phone as a remote control for newer smart TVs; providing you complete keyboard and mouse functionality; as well as the ability to stream films remotely. You can also screen reflect your smartphone on a smart TV. So you can view whatever you’re doing on your phone on your TV.
How to connect Samsung phone to TV using USB?
Pairing your phone as a data signal for your TV should seem familiar; if you’ve ever connected a gaming console or media box to your TV. Read your TV’s manual, if you have one before you do anything. It should provide a wealth of data on the port, including its accessibility and how to employ it
How to Connect Samsung Phone to TV with Usb:
- Look for a USB port on your television. Although they’re quite prevalent on contemporary flat-screen TVs, it’s conceivable that yours doesn’t have them. If your TV has a USB port, it’ll most likely be near the other ports, such as the HDMI cable. Check for a port that says “USB.”
- Connect Samsung phone to TV using USB that suits both your smartphone and the USB port on your TV. Check whether it starts charging. This is the fastest efficient method of determining whether or not it will charge your phone while you use it. USB hubs and other expansion devices should not be plugged into the USB ports on your TV.
- Look find the Source button on your TV’s remote control while keeping your phone linked in. This could also appear on the back of the TV or in the Source menu on the TV. Choose USB as your storage medium.
- You should now be able to view the screen of your smartphone on your television. You’ll likely have to tinker with your phone a little to get it to match one to one. How to connect samsung phone to tv with usb If you wish to view a movie. For instance, you’ll need to flip your smartphone horizontally so that the entire screen is visible. To maintain your phone in its favored position, use a tripod or disable Screen Orientation in your phone’s settings.
Connect With an Adapter or USB Cable
When you wish to reflect your display onto your TV to broadcast the display on-screen, use this approach. You may link your phone to a TV using an HDMI converter or cable; and reflect the material on your display. The simplest method is to use a USB to HDMI converter. How to connect samsung phone to tv with usb which you can connect to your TV. Watch from your smartphone by simply plugging the adapter into your smartphone and plugging the HDMI cable into it. Check to see whether your phone has HDMI Alt Mode, which allows you to broadcast video.
READ MORE – Grit Fluxx Pro Scooter Review
Some Android smartphones feature micro or small HDMI connectors that allow for direct HDMI connection via a single cable; so make sure your cable is suitable before linking your devices.
What if my television lacks a USB port?
You may simply connect a USB port to your TV if it doesn’t already have one. Most TVs have numerous HDMI connections, and you may use an HDMI to USB converter to link your phone. Simply connect your smartphone to the adapter’s USB port and the HDMI end to a free socket. Then connect your TV to that port and go on your way.
There are certain disadvantages to be aware of:
- Because the USB interface is unlikely to recharge your phone you’ll need to keep an eye on your battery capacity.
- It’s possible that the connection won’t be as quick as a wireless connection. However, it is likely to be your best alternative.
Why connect Samsung phone to TV using USB?
There are still issues if your smartphone and television connect directly with each other. At their most basic level, your phone and television are simply radios interacting with one another. They may even communicate with each other over your router or similar network connection device in some instances. We’ve all seen what transpires when two radio waves collide, and the same thing goes when your wireless network fails. If you have a wireless phone, for instance, it may be causing your Wi-Fi to be scrambled.
Similarly, even if those processes are in the background; your phone, TV, and router are all probably involved in other things. Any of the aforementioned technologies, just like your PC might be overloaded by a sudden demand from many other programs; producing issues elsewhere.
READ MORE – How to Become a Successful Youtuber Gamer?
While you may plug in your smartphone while casting, you could remember until it’s too late. How to connect samsung phone to tv with usb if you’re engrossed in a movie or game. Low battery may force your phone to “priorities” some operations to keep itself on; which may impair your connectivity, even if you notice in time. All of this results in stuttering, lag, buffering, and other annoyances. Trying to plug in a USB cord alleviates a lot of annoyance.