If you want to cast your computer screen to TV screen then you can use Miracast, Allcast etc. But if you are looking for simple efficient way for this chromecast is our first choice. Then question arises how to setup chromecast on windows 10? To get the answer of this question you have to read this full article in which we described it in details with step by step process.
Table of Content
How to Setup Chromecast on Windows 10?
Chromecast basically allow computer screen or laptop screen to cast each samething to your TV screen. Windows 10 make it very easy for its user to cast videos from pc or laptop to Tv screen by just following simple steps.
- Google Chromecast Device that enables cast windows 10 to chromecast. In simple word that enables the windows 10 to cast on TV screen.
- If you have a macbook then you want google chromecast mac.
- A system or laptop with windows 10 running on it. That enables windows 10 cast to device chromecast.
- A browser named as Google Chrome is active on your PC or Desktop.
When you follow all the steps mentioned above then we are good to go for cast windows 10 to chromecast. Lets jump into the steps which is required install google chromecast on windows 10.
Windows 10 Cast to Device Chromecast
- First you have to connect the HDMI cable of chromecast device in to the inner HDMI slot of Tv on which you want to cast.
- Now go to the option of selection on TV and select source input of Television to the plugged chromecast. It may be vary according to the TV and there remote settings. You just have to search for “Source” option.
Install Google Chromecast on Windows 10
When you connect chromecast HDMI cable to TV screen then next step is to download chromecast for pc windows 10. After downloading chromecast from browser now you have install google chromecast on windows 10. The following step are given below which is required in this process of cast windows 10 to chromecast:
If you are on desktop or laptop with windows 10 running on it then you have to check for which browser is install on your windows. If chrome is already install on it then you cast windows 10 to chromecast. But if chrome is not installed then go to Chrome Browser downloading page.
When chrome browser downloads then double click on the downloaded file and install it on your system. After that open the google chrome and visit Chromecast Setup page.
Google Chromecast Setup page shows two downloading options for IOS & Android devices. If you want google chromecast mac then you may select download on Apple Store option. If you want google chromecast windows 10 then you may go for download on Android option. But on our scenario we go for setup chromecast on windows.
Windows 10 Cast to Device chromecast
When chromecast search for valid device it automatically connects windows 10 cast to device chromecast.
READ MORE: Difference Between Echo And Echo Plus
When you chromecast connected with windows a code appeared on your TV screen. Then you have to provide the name of chromecast device with which you connect you TV.
Chromecast ask your name for starting google chromecast windows 10.
Once you done with all the process mentioned above you are good to go cast windows 10 to chromecast.
Now you can enjoy videos, dramas, sports, seasons, news etc directly on your TV screen. You only have to check chromecast compatibility website that supports videos that chromecast also legitimate. When you follow all the required steps of cast windows 10 to chromecast then video icon appears up on playing video. You just have to click on that cast icon to start playing video on your TV screen.
How to cast your videos on TV
Moving towards final steps of windows 10 cast to device chromecast for watching movies and videos on TV.
- Open chrome browser on your system running windows and search for Youtube.
- Once Youtube opens up search for any video which you want to cast on your TV.
- When you click on your required video, it will start playing with cast icon appears on it.
- The cast icon represents that it will also be played on your TV screen.
Hope we answer your question “How to Setup Chromecast on Windows 10?” in depth with proper illustration of each step.[adinserter name=”Block 1″]
Hope our article helps you in cast windows 10 to chromecast. If you still have any issue in casting videos on TV screens feel free to ask. We will help you in making it more easier and simpler for you. You can also visit our website “VOODESTY” for more helpful and usefull articles.